- The aim of the Jijau Foundation is that no patient should die to a lack of health facilities due to financial situation.
- For this purpose, Sri. Bhagwan Mahadev Sambare, a free well-equipped hospital functions at Svalpoli village in Vikramgad taluka of Palghar district, where there is no government district hospital.
- A well-equipped 100-bed hospital with a 24-hour free surgery facility is an essential base in the area.
- 25 eye surgeries and 10 surgeries for other serious diseases are also done free of charge in this hospital daily.
- State-of-the-art medical services, including a special ward for women and children, cardiac ambulance, X-ray, sonography, dialysis, women’s maternity ward etc., are available.
- Accident victims, sick and pregnant women are provided services through 10 ambulances in five districts of Konkan.
- 100 camps are being conducted annually for women’s cancer screening in both districts. Also, women and more than 1500 cancer patients are being treated successfully through Tata Hospital and other hospitals.
- Financial assistance is also provided to many poor sick persons in Palghar and Thane districts.
- 630 health camps have been organized in five years, and 470 thousand of people have been treated with medicines.
- Currently, 200 health camps and 150 blood donation camps are organized annually.
- The number of blood donations is constantly increasing, as the organization’s volunteers arrange blood urgently whenever needed, whether day or night.
- Thousands of surgeries for eye and all other diseases have been done in rural areas. Glasses were also distributed to thousands of patients.
- Ear machines were provided to thousands of needy patients.
- To eliminate malnutrition, efforts are being made at tribal padas, like nutritious food and guidance.
Free health facilities are provided at Jijau Educational and Social Foundation, inducted by Shri. Bhagwan Mahadev Sambare Hospital, Valboli (T.Vikramgad, D.Palghar), to provide more good facilities to rural patients for free. Surgeries are free, from check-ups for kidney, hernia, hydrocele, all types of cancer, appendix, haemorrhoids, fistula, free dialysis, prostate, gall bladder stones, fissure, etc.
Events Held By Jijau :
- On the occasion of Shiv Jayanti, 53 blood donors contributed to social work by donating their blood in a blood donation camp organized at Nehroli in Wada Taluka on behalf of Jijau Sanstha and Jijau Association Nehroli.
- Mrs Aarti Babar from Telgaon in Wada taluka urgently needed 1 bottle of O+ blood during her treatment in the hospital; as soon as the Jijau organization got the information, 1 bottle of O+ blood was immediately provided to her through the organization.
- A total of 40 students participated in the drawing competition organized for the students of Z.P.Shala Umroli and G.P.Shala Kukde in Palghar taluka through Jijau Sanstha.
- A drawing competition was organized in the schools of Zilla Parishad School Mahim No. 1, Z.P. School Kharpada, and Z.P. School Mahim Gavrai in Palghar taluka through the Jijau organization. A total of 57 students participated in these competitions.
- A total of 49 women were screened through a free haemoglobin screening camp organized at Kondheri in Kalyan Rural on the occasion of the birthday of the Chief Minister of Maharashtra State, Shri Eknath Shinde and MP Dr Shrikant Eknath Shinde. came